Feel more yourself
There’s nothing more beautiful than expressing who you are.
That’s where we come in.
Long answer: Revanesse® by Prollenium is a line of high-quality cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers and includes Revanesse® Lips+™ and Revanesse® Versa™, optimized to provide natural, long-lasting results.
Short answer: Why not?
What is Revanesse® Versa™?
Revanesse Versa is an HA filler that can be used to treat lines on your face such as nasolabial folds (smile lines). Your results may last up to a year depending on the number of treatments you receive.
What is Revanesse® Lips™?
Revanesse Lips™+ is also an HA filler but is used to add volume to your lips.
What is Hyaluronic Acid (HA)?
HA is a naturally occurring sugar in the body and helps facilitate the skin’s ability to stay hydrated.
Join us on social media.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR REVANESSE® VERSA™+ AND REVANESSE® LIPS™+
What is Revanesse® Versa™+?
Revanesse® Versa™+ is an FDA approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that can be used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including nasolabial folds in patients 22 years of age or older.
What is Revanesse® Lips™+?
Revanesse® Lips™+ is an FDA approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that can be used for submucosal implantation for lip augmentation in patients 22 years of age or older.
Are there any reasons (contraindications) I should not receive a Revanesse® Versa™+ or Revanesse® Lips™+ injection?
You should not be treated if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, as the safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- have a history of hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation
- have evidence of scars at the intended treatment sites
- have acne and / or other inflammatory diseases of the skin, such as rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis,
- have allergic history including: severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), heightened immune responses to common allergens, especially inhaled allergens and food allergens (atopy), allergy to hyaluronic acid products, allergy to lidocaine, Streptococcal proteins or have plans to undergo administration of graded doses of allergens (desensitization therapy) during treatment with Revanesse®.
- have acute or chronic skin disease, such as seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea, in or near the injection sites, or any infection or unhealed wound of the face
- are under concomitant anticoagulant therapy, antiplatelet therapy, or have a history of bleeding disorders, clotting disorders such as hemophilia or connective tissue disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus
- If you are under the age of 22 you should not be treated with a Revanesse® dermal filler.
It’s not recommended to use Revanesse® dermal fillers in conjunction with a laser, intense pulsed light, chemical peeling or dermabrasion treatments, or with Over-the-counter (OTC) wrinkle products or prescription wrinkle treatments within 4 weeks prior to treatment, as there is a possible risk of inflammation or infection at the treatment site.
What are the risks?
The most common reported side effects are bleeding, bruising, swelling, and pain.
Other risks that are less likely, but may occur, include: Acne-like skin eruptions, skin sensitivity (rash, itching, tenderness), skin infection, damage to nerves or blood vessels, skin lumpiness, scarring, skin necrosis, hyperpigmentation, reactivation of herpes infection (blisters or skin sores).
If you have an adverse reaction or side effect that persists for one week or more after treatment with a Revanesse® dermal filler, please contact your healthcare provider.
Warning: One of the risks of being injected with any dermal filler is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. These complications, which have been reported with facial injectable fillers, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin.
Patient Assistance Information:
If you require immediate medical assistance, please contact your health care provider. For further assistance, please contact Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc. at 1-866-353-3017 (24 hours a day).
For more information about Revanesse® Versa™ or Revanesse® Lips™, please see their Directions for Use or speak to your health care provider.